In the heart of gold rush country, Masons held their first lodge meeting in the original Columbia hall in 1855. Torn down in 1891 to mine the ground beneath it, the hall was rebuilt to resemble the original building, and a cornerstone held at its reopening on December 19, 1949.
The top floor is now used for lodge meetings, while the bottom floor boasts a museum showing the rich history of the building and its notable members.
Thank you for considering Columbia Masonic Hall for your Masonic function. Our building is ready to host your Masonic event with reasonable pricing plans depending on your needs.
OUR FACILITY OFFERS POSSIBILITIES FOR
OUR FACILITY OFFERS
- Free Wi-Fi
- Single restroom
- Officer jewels
- Officer aprons
- Working tools
- Candidate garments
For more information on the 2014 renovation you can visit www.argcs.com
Lodge Room (38’ x 26′) seats 50-60 comfortably for meetings.
No Hall Space or Kitchen on site.
READY TO HOST YOUR FUNCTION?
PLEASE PROVIDE AT LEAST 4 WEEKS NOTICE*
* Provide sufficient lead time for such matters as getting a certificate of liability (insurance).
THINGS TO DO IN COLUMBIA
- COLUMBIA MUSEUM – 11256 State Street
- COLUMBIA STATE HISTORIC PARK (Walking Tour of Columbia Available) – 11255 Jackson Street
- QUARTZ MOUNTAIN STAGE LINE (Horse-Drawn Carriage)
- HIDDEN TREASURE GOLD MINE (Gold panning) – 22675 Main Street
- KAMICE’S PHOTOGRAPHIC ESTABLISHMENT (19th Century Style Photographs with Costumes) -222729 Main Street
- EL JARDIN (Mexican Food) 22758 Broadway Street